Due to expansion at All Makes Autocentre, we are looking for a full-time Apprentice Vehicle Technician to join our professional and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and show their own initiative when necessary.
– Tyre fitting
– Contribute to the maintenance of a safe and efficient workshop and adhere to the employer business processes
– Use diagnostic, mechanical and electrical measuring equipment
– Inspect and prepare a vehicle to the required quality standard for handover to the customer
– Investigate symptoms of vehicle faults and identify likely causes
– Communicate effectively with customers on a range of topics
– Assisting and learning from the team
– A mechanically minded person
– Someone who has a logical mind who can work through problems
– Good communication skills
– Be able to demonstrate the ability to follow guidance, listen and follow specific instructions and not be afraid to ask questions
Ideally applicants will have GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) in English and maths.
Level 2 maths and English must be achieved prior to or during the Apprenticeship.
Full-time employment at Brakes Motor Co.
Things to consider
Pension scheme is available to employees.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW